How to Start Blogging


Today I am going to tell you some tips that how you can become a successful blogger in a record time.

Give your attention 
For next 3-4 months you have to forget all other things. Give your most of the time to your blog.
From you essential time give at least 3-4 months to your blog and I promise you that you will become a successful blogger. This is applicable to all those persons who do not have any knowledge about blogging. It is not always easy to become successful but if you work regularly on it with your attention and honesty I promise and believe that you are going to become successful.
I do not suggest you to leave your current job but you can spare at least 1-2 hour daily.
You have to be honest because you are thinking that you will cut, copy and paste then sorry my friends it is not going to help you. You can write about everything in which you are comfortable.
Let me tell you about me first. I belong to a small village of Uttarakhand, India which is not even available in google map. My father wanted me to become a teacher but I refuse and dragged myself to Delhi because I had passion to do something different.
You will not believe that in village even in 2018 mobile towers are not available but still we survive.
When I start blogging I use to spare two hours daily for blogging and start writing about the small things of Uttarakhand. You will not believe that only in 10 days with only 7 post I got Adsense approval.

You can check my first blog in which I got Adsense approval in 10 days 
http://www.aboututtrakhand.com/

Tips are very simple:
Spare some time for writing.
Write what you love, what you know.
Write in any language which is comfortable for you.
Do it like a Passion.
Don't think about rumors.
Do it with honesty, don't cut, copy and paste.

If you will do it with passion I believe that you are going to be successful.

How to Start Blogging How to Start Blogging Reviewed by Ramesh on 00:15 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.